WEBROOT is already a trusted and user-friendly security software that will fix any sort of threats with its unmatched threat detection features.
New Webroot Geek Squad is there to deal with any future issues and keep any type of threats completely away from your device as the internet is dynamic and so as theses viruses, you have to be ready to deal with any known and unknown malicious sources to safe your device overall.
Steps to download Webroot Geek Squad on Windows:
- Open your web browser and type “webroot.com/safe” and log-in and select Webroot Geek Squad download.
- Download the Webroot setup file into your system, Save the file in the Download folder of your device.
- Now, Webroot installer dialog opens, enter your 20 digits Webroot Geek Squad key code to begin the downloading process.
- To get your 20 digits product key, Online buyers can check their registered Email inbox and if the purchase is done offline then look at the back of your retail card and peel off carefully.
Steps to install Webroot Geek Squad on Windows:
- After the download is finished, go to the download folder and locate the file by Double-click on it and shoot up the Webroot installation process.
- Carefully read the End-user Product License Agreement and click “Agree and Install“.
- Now review all the terms and conditions, and then click “” to proceed further.
- Follow all the steps displayed on your screen and after that program will continue to run in the background. Select Start using SecureAnywhere option to view the main program screen.