The SecureAnywhere interface provides access to all functions and settings. To open the main interface, you can:
- Double-click the Webroot shortcut icon on your desktop:
- Right-click on the Webroot icon from the system tray menu, then click View Status. (For Endpoint editions, click Open.)
- If you cannot locate the system tray icon, open the Windows Start menu, click All Programs (or Programs), Webroot SecureAnywhere, then Webroot SecureAnywhere again.
- When you open the main interface, it displays the Overview panel.
Protected panel:This panel displays information about system scans and the status of your subscription to SecureAnywhere. You can manually scan the system at any time by clicking the Scan My Computer button.
The default scan schedule is set to run daily at the time you installed the software. To change the schedule, click Advanced Settings > Scheduler.
SecureAnywhere features: The right side of the main window provides links to its features. To expand a section of the panel, click the name. For example, the above illustration shows the PC Security panel expanded.
- To view options related to each feature, click the gear icon.
- To return to the main window, click the left arrow on the tab bar or click the SecureAnywhere logo at the top left.
- The green circle with a checkmark indicates that your license includes this feature. A plus sign on blue indicates a feature that is not installed.
Webroot Secure Anywhere Advanced Settings
PC Security – Change shield settings, and manage your firewall and quarantine.I
Backup & Sync – Protect your files by uploading them to Webroot’s online repository. Note: Backup & Sync may not be available in your edition.
Password Manager – Create a secure password generator and profile storage facility. Note: Passwords may not be available in your edition.
My Account – View your account information and access the web console.
Support / Community – Contact Webroot customer support or search for www.webroot.com/safe and discuss issues with the Webroot community.
For Webroot geek squad download, webroot.com/safe