Before you log in to the Webroot SecureAnywhere website, you need to create a free account using the permit keycode you received when you purchased an item
- Whenever you make a free account, Webroot SecureAnywhere creates a master account listing for you and partners the permit keycode with that record.
- Each product has its own keycode, so if you purchased more than one product you should have greater than one keycode associated with your master account listing.
- Permit key codes define which services and products you have permission to use.
- Key codes for the Backups and also Passwords services and products give usage of those products to you.
- If you do not need your own keycode and would like to get it delivered to you via email, go here.
Webroot SecureAnywhere- Creating an account
- The first user created for a merchant account is the secretary for that account.
- The account administrator can create users and specify their own access levels for every Webroot SecureAnywhere product that’s licensed and associated with this particular account.
- The programmer has access to the SecureAnywhere consoles, license key users, codes, and account preferences for your own accounts.