Adhere to the guidelines beneath to introduce Webroot SecureAnywhere on a Windows PC
- Make certain your computer meets the system demands.
- Make certain your computer is on the web.
- Be sure to have the keycode. Your keycode is a series of 20 characters that comes in an email message or is recorded within the box. It retains information and is unique. You may use exactly the keycode to set up the application on up to 3 computers or even five computers if you bought a permit.
Notice: The keycode is connected just with SecureAnywhere and doesn’t incorporate any information associated with your personal computer or its settings. Webroot doesn’t utilize the keycode whatsoever to monitor usage of its own products.
To install the program with some easy steps:
- Initiate the installation routine
- Where you can click on a URL an setup dialog opens. In the event the installation dialog doesn’t open, use Windows Explorer to navigate to a CD drive and then double-click the installation file of the software.
- In case you don’t possess a CD, then download the installer file. After downloading the document, double-click on it to start the installation procedure.
- Enter your keycode as soon as the Webroot installer dialog opens. (In case your keycode arrived in an email, you are able to copy and paste the code into this subject.)
When Wanted, you can click Setup Options in the bottom of the dialog to Alter the following Configurations:
- This choice puts a shortcut icon.
- Randomize the set up filename to bypass specific infections. This option changes the Webroot setup filename into a random title (as an instance,”QrXC251G.exe“), which prevents malware from discovering and blocking Webroot’s setup file.
- Shield the Webroot documents, procedures, and memory out of alteration . The choice enables self defense as well as the CAPTCHA prompts (CAPTCHA takes one to read distorted text onto the display and input the text at a field before doing any essential actions). To learn more, see Placing access management .
- Change speech . (You can just change the displayed language through setup, not following.)
When you are done, click on Agree and Install.
If you’re prompted to input an email address, then enter your email address and then click on Proceed .
- SecureAnywhere starts configuring and scanning the program. If it finishes, the most important interface opens (see employing the SecureAnywhere port ).
- If risks are detected by SecureAnywhere it may damage your system or steal information and transfers the things to quarantine where they’re rendered inoperable. To learn more, see Running scans and Managing quarantined items.
- SecureAnywhere shows a status display very similar to the instance, In case your system is clean.
- You can without much of a stretch introduce and redesign Webroot SecureAnywhere AntiVirus items.
If you would like to observe the main interface, then choose Click here to see your Dashboard currently
- After the scan, as you browse the net your computer is automatically scanned by SecureAnywhere every day and monitors action.
- You don’t have to establish a scan or program scans. SecureAnywhere does all of the job.
- To confirm that SecureAnywhere is currently running, start looking for the Webroot icon in the system tray.
- On the off chance that a vital message requires your consideration, the symbol turns yellow or red. An exchange opens with further subtleties.
In the event that you bought a multi-user permit, you are able to install SecureAnywhere on additional PCs.
- Note: If you would like to uninstall the Program later, visit the Windows Start menu, point to All Programs , subsequently Webroot SecureAnywhere, subsequently Tools, subsequently Uninstall Webroot. In the prompt, click on Yes to last.
For more information on installation issues, visit webroot.com/safe